Monday, August 7, 2017

Travel Draw Merlion

This lady- Meagan.
I've followed her on Instagram for quite a while now.
She does sketches & paintings at fashion runways, as well as many other commissioned works.
She paints, she travels, and she's now in Singapore!

Meagan says she will make another visit here and perhaps do a workshop because she says we are overwhelmingly warm towards her. She asked for places to visit and we gave her many suggestions.
She took a boat ride along the Marina Bay, her Ritz Carlton sky view from her bathtub is fabulous (reminds me of a long time ago when I was there, I wished I could go again, this time with KiCo).
I've also suggest she visits the Botanic Gardens since it had recently been added to the UNESCO world heritage sites list, I thought that might be interesting for her since she also sketches lots of floral & fauna. For a bird's eye view, I've also suggested she visit the ION SKY which is 57 levels above Orchard Road.

I like Meagan because as far as I can tell, she's genuinely non-pretentious, humble and pleasant.
I mean, all I could gauge is from her videos and work but she seems really nice.










No comments:

Post a Comment