Monday, August 14, 2017

SCO @ Botanic Gardens 12th Aug 2017




早安老师
The SCO played several theme songs from old TV series- 《早安老师》, 《KOPI-O》,
《雾锁南洋》, 《出路》etc. and several National Day theme songs - "Home", Count on me Singapore. 



we had a nice, thinly crusted pizza after the concert. 

after dinner, it was very late... past 9pm. there was no shuttle bus, no taxi, no whatever and my phone batt was out. we walked out on the street, trying to get to the main road. 
after walking for 10 mins, we met a couple and I asked if they know how far the main road is. the guys said another 800m. I was like..... okay..... then he said that if we didn't mind, they can alight us at Orchard Road. I was like - THANK YOU! 
LOL. Kiki was very careful. she whispered to me -- Be careful of kidnappers. 
I was like -- this is Singapore. 
Anyway, the couple was fine people.

No comments:

Post a Comment