Monday, August 14, 2017

Sundays with Colin


 After the Recycling session and the Piano service session, Colin asked if I am bringing him out.
Oh! I said. Sure! Do you want to have lunch before we go out? I asked. No. He said. He wants to eat out. Okay then, let's go!

 Ramen, ramen. We were both hungry. 



Giant-size tennis ball.


 Shopping shopping.
 Ice cream, ice cream. Mint Choco.




 On Sale, on sale. $7.90 per T-shirt. 
One for Kiki, one for Didi Colin. 


 On sale, on sale! Paid 5 cents for a pair of Keds after using the SAFRA vouchers. 



 unknowingly liking sequins loafers. i have two pairs now. 

 Colin took out my kaleidoscope from the drawers. 
This kaleidoscope I have is since year 2000, I bought it from Kinokuniya. 
While Kiki had her swim class, I tried to take some videos to show you how beautiful the images are. But it was very hard to capture the brilliance. 
Nevertheless, I try. 





No comments:

Post a Comment