Monday, August 7, 2017

Friday in August

Went to OneKM Shopping Mall to checkout what eateries they have there, as the school asked if could bring some snacks to add to the tea break session on Colin's birthday.

There's a PizzaHut family restaurant at OneKM, so I guess that will be it.

 street view across OneKM 


I thought I've bought the same blouse at $10 but I actually bought it for $5.29
It's retailing for $22.90

I've discarded the "Cat sling thingy" because it is not a purse or anything, it has no function, 
it's just for decorative purpose and me being rather pragmatic... threw it in the bin. 
Because, Kiki will have the lanyard that's holding the EZ link card, plus her water-bottle with strap; there is no need to add one more slingy thingy over her shoulders, 
if not she'll look like a Christmas Tree...





Colin went to the Pinocchio musical two weeks ago with his school mates.
I appreciate that his childcare brings them to arts theaters twice a year.





 Colin's writing practice. 


Colin is supposed to read an English book and a Mandarin book each week. 
However, the Mandarin books are becoming too challenging................ 
I became unmotivated to even coach him. 
The goal is unattainable.

 2008 dessert wine
so nice to have waited
what are "dessert wines"? you ask.
They are essentially el cheapo wines harvested from overly ripe grapes
or late seasoned grapes, or noble but rotting grapes.
rotten wine but rich volume and taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment