Thursday, August 24, 2017

Regular


I will be traveling to:-
  • Taipei 2017 with my old friend
  • Bali *pipeline with my Sis
  • Shanghai *2018 by myself
Because it's a beautiful world and I wanna experience it.
 

 F1 is coming to town 

I meant don't just love me, help me. 



How's life going?
I'm not very good at it, but it doesn't really matter. 


The lady after me said to the staff at Cold Storage - "Can I have freshly cut ham please, the ones on the trays looks very dry".  The staff looked like she doesn't know what to say. The lady continued: "Is that very difficult?" The people behind her were like.... looking at each other. The staff picked up the roll of ham, prepares to give the lady fresh slices.

I guess we are just a compliant bunch of people who never asks for anything out-of-the-norm. Like why would we wanna hold up the queue with our requests when in the first place the idea of having ready-sliced ham is to make work easy for the staff. But as a paying customer, the lady has every right to ask for what she wants. She knows exactly what she wants and she asks for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment