Monday, October 24, 2016

Deepavali Light Ups

we were at Little India two weeks ago after class on Saturday evening.
i wanted to introduce her the tomato soup that i had once loved. i said perhaps i ate this while i was pregnant with her, hence her penchant for tomato soup too.


 tandoori mutton biryani
(i couldn't finish it all, tar bow back for Bren)
vampire sucked neck 
 
 i had been having a pain at the chest area for about 3 weeks. it wasn't painful but when i arch forward, like when i was about to sit down on the toilet bowl seat, i felt pain at a certain spot on my chest. as it didn't go away, i had wanted to go see the doctor before i flew to Penang cos i was afraid i might not breath well when on the plane. (cos i felt a tad constricted with my breathing). however, my colleague suggest i go see my regular TCM physician (nearby office) and we hurried there during our office tea break. the physician was alarmed and annoyed that i had only gone to see her in this state. she said that my dunno arteries or veins? had blockage due to constricted Qi (blood circulation). wow, when she depressed her fingers on my veins from the neck to the chest, there was a channel that had spots that were acutely painful. she used acupuncture needle to poke holes in quick, swift successions and used cupping to draw out the stuck blood. she did this on five locations from the neck to the chest, immediately after, my breathing was relieved. she also prescribed to me five days worth of TMC medicine. and i am supposed to go review but i have not. 










No comments:

Post a Comment