Tuesday, October 25, 2016

来自上海的手信



来自上海的手信

my cousin Janice recently went Shanghai, to evaluate a pilot programme between our SGH & the hospital in Shanghai and she brought back some tidbits for me. 

Janice is quite an unusual girl. she is quiet, persistent in a non-pushy way, questions everything (to herself), and is sort of an epitome of what we would like the 22nd century woman to be. recently turned 32, with her clients, she designs and evaluate public policies projects. (we are 3 years away from 22nd century, in case you're wondering).

my aunt Jessie raised Janice in the most nurturing ways i have seen among the other live examples within my family. however, my uncle would wished that Janice wasn't into social services but on the other hand he dotes on Janice way more so he more or less has gotten over it. 

anyway, i think i could take a leaf out of my aunt Jessie's parenting style; to be ever-nurturing, non-judging, non-imposing and patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment