Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Shopping

I had only wanted to get a can of loose powder since mine had ran out.
Turned out was won over by their make-up remover and primer.


(CNY shopping alone) Every time I had to get new clothes I feel so depressed and become body hating. So darn unhealthy to dislike my own body shape. Where on earth do I have the time to hit the gym or take long walks or go Yoga and what nots. I don't even have the time to cut my toe nails or bring her to swimming classes which I had mentally decided to do it last CNY and never got down to doing it, so again when she visits A's house, Kico would likely look at other kids enviously as they swim freely in the pool while my helper is highly unlikely to get into the pool and it would be crazy if I have to do that in front of 80 other people whom I meet at work & social. A feeble attempt is to eat no meat or less meat. To say no meat, it only lasted six days. So just say less meat if ever. I hope Smoothie King gets so big and do so well that they sprout more outlets every where.


No comments:

Post a Comment