Friday, February 6, 2015

Lamy & Tayo- A Love Story....

Again, she waited for me while I was in the showers. To occupy herself, she doodled.
This time, she made a storyboard, a love story actually.

watch the story here:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLg9WFUM5vg&list=UU9SMbGNZCQUiCM9Vs4G9kEQ
 
This is Tayo, the bus. He is a boy.

One day, he met Lamy. (courtship!)

Lamy asked Tayo to marry her.
(!!!!??!!)




 Tayo was so, so, so, so happy.

 They kissed, and hugged.
 He gave her a flower.

And they gave birth to a Baby bus!




I was very surprised that she drew all this while waiting for me to play with her.
Actually, I doubted that she drew them without reference. (Sorry!)
I mean,,,,,,,,, the sketches are so adorable.... and so interesting and kind of moving (characters have feelings). Just look at the buses' eyes, so cute!

I thought she might have copied them from somewhere. But in the cartoons, Tayo does not have a girlfriend and there is no character named Lamy. Also, our iPad is not working, it had 'drowned' a month ago when she brought it to the bathroom. I wondered if she drew from memory, hence I asked her to demonstrate it, which she did.

Her sketching demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nn1nDsHBdQ&list=UU9SMbGNZCQUiCM9Vs4G9kEQ&index=3





 Tayo hearts Lamy.
Hum.... it was 10.29pm and we were still doodling in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment