Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Last Saturday

This is Kiki learning to spell One to Ten (while in a taxi)

This is her attempting to write One to Ten (writing while on the bed, before going to bed)


 This is me feeling so moody after violin class.

This is my face after being told off for the second time that I had let go of hand-holding too early, which resulted in Kiki having "light bowing". I feel very angry at myself because it is true. At the same time I feel very frustrated because initially, Kiki wasn't co-operative with me hand-holding her bowing. That was because she was at a stage when she wanted to be independent. But she has out-grown that stage and is now co-operative. However, the songs have progressed to such a stage that I am not able to manage the last two songs (Happy Farmer & Gavotte), while Kiki is able to play those two tunes on her own, I am unable to hand-hold her because my brain and my arm are unable to learn changes in bowing directions concurrently. After feeling so frustrated, I have decided that I will hold her hand to practise ALL OTHER SONGS and keep my fingers crossed on the last two and hope that she would improve and develop a heavier & stickier bow. I have to come up with a strategy as I hope we could graduate from BOOK ONE! Come on, we are at the end already, I can see the light! Got to improve!

Sibey Sian!

Sian until anyhow doodle! Just doodle her dooling. Like that also can. 


She wants these Post it pads, I say -- at any one time, can only use one colour each (Total 5 pcs per setting)
 Here are some of her doodles over the weekend -

Mumy, Rachael & Colin.

She "liked" her own drawing.(mis-spelled "like")
She doesn't know about FB, so she likes with Stars and not thumbs-up.
She gets very puzzled whenever my cousins talked about her activities, she wonders how they got to know.


She say these are all for me in my favourite Green.

So sweet of her to place Fluttershy and Monty at the other end of our bed to sleep together.

She drew Colin in her old, aeroplane T-shirt.
Not sure what's with the mane and eye lashes. Looks like a Big Foot and that was the only thing that made me laugh that weekend.  


I love my senses


We are at the Swing

She wants to convert KK Hospital to a Hotel and even gave all sorts of room numbers.

An Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment