Friday, January 2, 2015

Twirly Whirly Graffiti


We were all at home, I was back home earlier than normal because it was new year's eve.
Kico was playing 'tree house' for hours and before we know it, I saw Kiki scrawling all over the wall.
Ah!!!!!!!!!!   Goodness gracious me. I was just talking to my colleagues in the car on the way home that it's normal for kids to scrawl on walls and that they will outgrow it (my colleague was considering to paint his house because his boys doodled all over).  My goodness, this is such a huge patch, the ink is not washable and will smudge if I clean it. I didn't get angry, in fact I wanted to laugh. Because it was uncanny that I just talked about it, also, I could tell that they enjoyed that few seconds of 'art explosion'. Colin was the one who started it, but instead of stopping him, she joined in.

No comments:

Post a Comment