Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Prelude - CNY 2015


CNY is arriving and I need to go hunt for CNY cards again.

This CNY, I must keep in mind to ask my cousins about "Their Typical Day" because really, I should go beyond pleasantries of "Hi-s and Bye-s". How do I be more chatty? I'm so poor at this-- making small talks and all. When will I ever be comfortable in my own skin. You know, I'd watched that BBC documentary- Child of our Time-- there was a pair of parents who were terribly conservative and their daughter was becoming painfully shy. The parents then decided to make an intervention, they forced themselves to become more gregarious and took part in many community activities.  Over the course of a year, their daughter also stepped out of her reservations and became open to feedback and making friends. Anyway.


 Shirts for Colin


Dresses for Kiki 



Met up with my sis on Saturday evening. (ION, Wisma etc)

She asked me how to bun up her hair with a towel after shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment