Monday, January 26, 2015

Sunday

Sunday @ 11.30am, a surveyor from AC Nielson came over to conduct a lengthy survey commissioned by CPF, about our Health & Retirement Outlook. After that, I went to Marina Square to have her violin tuned because it was behaving very strangely, very out-of-sync after squeezing through a crowded bus on Saturday. Turned out its bridge was out-of-place. Possibly been out-of-place for a long time (I think since that time I.... mock-slam it and it came off...)  ...... the violin is a PETTY instrument, so petty and such a sensitive 小姐....

In the evening, Kiki asked again to try skating. She had asked me a dozen times to no avail. However, since my re-affirmed notion is to live up to Kico's activity requests, I dust off the storage box and brought her downstairs to play. This is only the second time she has put them on and I am so glad they still fit because the size is now extended from A to D (max). 
(the skates are.... more than two years of age, i'm glad they didn't disintegrate).

Of course she doesn't have the natural flair in skating, but it was a good thing she was raring to go. 
I did a quick video search on my mobile and we watched a 2 minutes clip for beginners and did the exercises. We marched on-the-spot, and then marched on the grass and later on, on concrete, up and down in a line. That's it for lesson #1. I think I need to get a kids' helmet.



No comments:

Post a Comment