Monday, June 23, 2014

Phuket- Shopping

I like this phone case very much. and it looks classier with tassels, so I bought the case an accessory.
(from Diva)

The silver plated will wait for its turn. 

 Very nice and may I say, they are VERY cheap ($16). So nice that I bought them despite them being a size bigger. How am I gonna wear them? You shall see.

Granny-looking pumps that are not granny-looking when they touch my feet. LOL.
They are very comfy, I hope they will live to my expectations.


 Sandals $11
 Wedges. $12 per pair. Marie Claire from BATA.

 One of those crystal studs came off her shoes and I've been looking for a brooch to replace.Voila! A pair of cream-coloured earrings will do the trick.


If the shop had more of these designs, I would have bought a dozen to give away. There were at 3-for100 baht. (ie. 3-for-$4) But they had only limited nicer designs.



 From Diva.

 Pocket-size hair cuticles, great for use when traveling or outdoors.



Inspiration........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment