Friday, June 27, 2014

A Funfilled Sunny Day

We went to this Pirate theme water playground at Sentosa known as "Port of Lost Wonder". Thanks to my sis for bringing us there, if not, I would hardly venture. Because sometimes the regular grind of daily tasks and duties wear my energy low and I need a booster from a third party to kick some highlights into my experimental parenthood journey. 

KiCo love the place, although the boy took much persuading before he finally took the slides with his Yiyi and laughed delightfully. He took I think 2 hours to warm up to the thrills. 

His sister, on the other hand, couldn't wait to take the slides over and over again. When I refused to take the slides because I was.... scared, she placed her hand over mine and patted it gently, looked me in the eye and proclaimed in a gentle and assuring tone: "Mama, it is not scary at all." 
After taking both the covered and open-top slides, she gave me two thumbs up and shouted: "Mama, this is SO AWESOME!" 

"Wow", I thought to myself, "I'd better let her learn swimming soon". She loves water and she loves thrill rides! 

After much self-coaxing, I used the slides and eventually gotten over my timidness.


 Colin doesn't like to be teased about his "tail", he gets offended if you laugh at him. LOL. But he's so adorable. I should go find the Mickey swim cap that came with the swimwear.


He was much attracted by the foam pool but I wasn't keen to let them use it.




This is so Slapstick Humour I tell you. It's pure Slapstick. But fun. 

(A tankful of water, don't know how many gallons man, comes crushing down suddenly. If you want the Best dunk, you will want to sit right in front of the tank. but you wouldn't be able to see if the tank is tilting. So it means there's no warning before the water crushes down like from an opened dam)


 The open-top slide (Blue) and the covered one (Green)




Entry information: S$15 per child, accompanying adults FOC. Note: all persons using the playground must put on swimwear so remember to bring it along.


 First time on the see-saw, all having much fun.


Mini Replicas of old Playgrounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment