Monday, June 23, 2014

Phuket - Playtime

I was curious at what they were doing.... "car,      car,    motorbike,,,, truck,, car,,,,, motorbike" 
There were keeping themselves occupied by spotting vehicles as they pass by.


She ate a lot of these candies while there. She hardly have much candies on a regular day except for the occasional Chupa Chups because I don't buy much Candies. Sometimes, visitors give us some chocolates or gummy jellies but that's about all.









At a new mall, there was a Mega Indoor Playground.
http://www.thekidsclubphuket.com/
 I tell you, I am quite a chicken when it comes to height and slides. But for the love of my children, I push myself to climb with them. When Colin got stuck in a Caterpillar-shaped tunnel, I get Kiki to save him. LOL. I tasked her- "Go Rachael Go!, Go save your brother."  She's actually very defensive when it comes to saving her brother. She would exclaim : "Wait, Colin! Jie Jie to the rescue!" followed by step-by-step encouragement and demonstration on how to crawl out from the tube. (I didn't dare to go through the tube as I was afraid one of its bolts may come loose from my weight hanging in midair, plus, I might freeze in the middle of the tube and then it would be totally embarrassing!)
We went up to the "tree house" and the kids made "cup cakes", before we started eating, Colin said Wait! and he went to fetch some cutlery. Before we "ate", we said Grace and Colin ended with it "Amen". LOL.






No comments:

Post a Comment