Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend, Sunday 23rd 2014

Bren & I had Tim Sum after sending Kico to Chinese class.


After class, I gave them lunch and accompanied them till they fell asleep. Then we quickly dashed to the pool to catch the sun. Nice tan, and we're planning to do it again next Sunday =)

Then we went lunch. 


 When the kids woke up, I brought them to play.
Kiki has a new cart, I don't know what to call it so I said it is a wiggle-cart but sometimes I called it go-cart.
She's could maneuver the cart very well, despite being new at it. She showed off by waving her hands in the air while she wiggle round the garden porch and placed her hands behind her head in a relaxed manner. Colin cried and wants to have his turn at it but his legs are too short for now. In the end,,,, I pushed him manually a couple of rounds until I was breathless. 


And we went for Lego- the movie.
Colin is a tad too young to comprehend the movie (I think), but he was well behaved and patient till the end of the movie.
Kiki enjoyed the movie more. After the show, she responded to all my conversations with "Meow, Mews, Mees." Mimicking the cat in the movie.... haha.
Maricar also found the movie funny. 


Then the Universe sent me a sign.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment