Monday, February 24, 2014

Last Friday Night

Looking rather terrible without make-up, I was having flu... feeling very sleepy but I don't like to take rain cheques. I had agreed on a cheong date with my friend and she had waited since last Nov hence I just hung-in-there and forced myself to brighten my face with some make-up and made the effort to curl my hair. No one needs to know how you actually feel (you know). As long as you play your part and look your part, they don't have to know your misery. That's my motto actually. I rested a while at her place while she showered and dolled up, and that was enough recharged energy to last me till 4 am. Wow, I actually enjoyed the sleazy pub. It was really sleazy, but the super loud dance music was good, and it was interesting to watch the performers dance to K-pop tunes and funky dance moves. I even told my friend to scout for K-pop dance class and we will go learn to groove.




 I've reunited with an old hair dresser. For now, it's lots of ash brown streaks.


No comments:

Post a Comment