Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekend 16th Feb

 The sun was scorching but the swimming pool was freezing cold. So cold that we could only stay for about 30 minutes... the pool is at the centre of the L-shaped hotel and doesn't get much sunlight. I guess we will have to go there again, the next time I will make sure we're there from 11am to past noon.

After the swim, Kico was famished since it was past their regular tea time.


Both vying for the Papa to carry them.

After the short swim at the pool, I decided to bring them to the beach instead. I had a good time refreshing myself with the roller blades (inline skates), the pair of skates belong to my sis and they are almost disintegrating into pieces because they were kept for a long time without regular use. I am so glad I could still skate, albeit at medium speed, envious of all the speeders zooming past me. After about half an hour of skating, I sat down in the sand and thoroughly enjoyed the waves washing against my feet.



No comments:

Post a Comment