Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rachael's First Birthday - The Start

We didn't plan to have a BD party for Kiki because she was at this period where she cries at the sight of my friends and relatives.

I don't wish to push her boundry too much but at the same time, I would really like to have a celebration for her first birthday as I reasoned that subsequent birthdays would most likely be a small affair.

I racked my brain for some ideas and finally decided to hold a barbeque at the beach as it is an open space and she is familiar with that area. Unfortunately, Kiki was still resisting everyone but I assured her that all is well and fine.

Luckily, we catered the food and for a service staff to do the roasting so that we can free ourselves to mingle and I can attend to Kiki.

I told my sis to take this picture of Kiki & I so that I have something to remember on this very happy day.
She looks so sweet and girly in this lovely floral outfit, not to mention the frilly socks.
Although I know that her shoes mis-matched, I let her wear them because they were from my sister.


Vert shortly, she was crying like this and was like that for the next 90 mins.......

And so,,,,,, I had to bring her further away from our guests, and we kept walking further and further for a couple of hundred metres because all the guests kept coming to us and wanted to carry the birthday girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment