Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Love Hoodies




I love hoodies. I had many hoodies myself and still have a few.
If our climate allowed, I would wanna wear hoodie day in, day out.
I think it has a street appeal and I like that it is casual and shields me with secrecy.

But of course climate doesn't allow.

I bought this sweet number from Jasmine at bebejac (see earlier post), girls' apparels are indeed vast and nowadays, kid's clothing has as much variety as the adult's, and they're cuter cos they're smaller in size.
Kiki has learnt that the buttons will turn the TV screen on & off, hence she would press it repeatedly.
Next, she would play with my aroma oil diffuser, watching the lights change and removing and replacing its cover. Next, she would pause the CD player or skip the song. She would wanna play for as long as she likes. Today, she could lower herself in a half-squat position and then sit her bum onto the floor. Looks like she has learned to control her thigh muscles. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment