Sunday, April 11, 2010

Eu Yang Sang

Product: Hou Ning Powder.

Indications:

Traditionally used to relieve cough and reduce Phlegm.

Key Ingredients:

Capra Hircus L. Bezoar.

http://www.euyansang.com

I wanna tell you guys that TCM works wonders!

Kiki had cough and I get heart-ache when I see her struggling to get some sleep but had phlegmy cough. My colleague looked at me the next morning and said:" Wa Lau! You didn't sleep arrrr?" Referring to my tired look.

I said:" Ya lor,,,, my baby has cough".

He then recommended me this Eu Yang Sang medicine. He uses it for his two young kids.

<> S$66.00 for a small tube (the quantity of the powder is like 1 tea spoon only!) (lasts for 2 days, total 4 servings) But it relieves the throat and chest from the phlegm and works wonders.

I will recommend this.



2 comments:

  1. Oh oh maybe I will try. I have had this cough for like 4 weeks.... should do something about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know. I will get my brother to bring this for me when he comes in May. Little one coughs at night too and I use BabyVicks on his chest and soles. I hope Kiki is ok now.
    ~sohcool

    ReplyDelete