Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rachael's First Birthday - Cake Cutting

It is funny how Kiki kind of had an inkling that it was her special day, she eventually calmed down and took to the stage when it was the cake cutting time.
She slowly became relaxed and kind of paid attention to all the family members and friends who were so sporting, they crowded around the long table and sang her a birthday song. And cheered.

Thank GM for the huge cake, everyone had a very big piece!

My family has the gift of singing the best birthday song ever. Each time there's a member's birthday, we sing in English, Mandarin and sometimes for the fun of it, in Teochew. The best part is that you can actually feel the love in the air. So densed you could almost touch.

Thanks everybody.


H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y-T-O-Y-O-U....., Rachael.


Looking on at her, basking in love. (I think it was me basking in love. She doesn't quite know yet, I guess).


No comments:

Post a Comment