Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Head-band




I am no fan of wigs, mainly because I feel that they make you look corny and I often critize those mothers who make their poor babies wear some fancy headgear with affixed fake hair. In my moment of weakness, I relented to Jasmine who kept asking me to choose one of these headgears she was selling. I totally forgot that I had dismissingly chose a red one until the day Jasmine sent it to my office and also asked for payment, naturally since she is running a business. For the life of me, I forgot that I had relented. So anyway, I might as well goof with it since it is in my ownership.
Kiki refuses to wear any form of headgears, be it a hat, cap or headband. I have so many of those but she stubbornly pulls them off everytime and I have long since given up putting on any hat for her. To think that she was the queen-of-hats when she was a baby is a far cry. So anyway, after two weeks of trying with this red number, I managed to put it on her just for a short 5 minutes to take these shots. And she entertained me for another 15 minutes and wore it to her class, where everyone was wowed and complimented that she looks like a Korean Doll. (why Korean? Only Korean perm their babies hair?) ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I could only smile. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment