Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Recipe is Love

There is much feedback to me about cooking for babies.

The key, they said, is to practise.

It is true that Kiki only took a few mouthfuls the first time she took porridge last week, and it's true I was discouraged.

Few people have informed me that it is common in the beginning and I should just practise making porridge and coninue to feed Kiki. They said eventually, the baby will grow to love eating it. Jasmine said that one experienced mom (demonstrated) and cooked for her boy and he finished the food but when Jasmine had her hands on it, her boy didn't liked it. Still, she persisted and now, she's a good cook!

Okay, that's encouraging. Thanks.

I shall experiment again this weekend and I should make porridge every weekend!.
Until such time, I will then teach my maid.

No comments:

Post a Comment