Sunday, October 11, 2009

One Birthday Session


Bren's nephew celebrated his 3rd birthday on Saturday.

It was a long day for me because I woke up at 6.58am and was kept busy till late.
First, I cooked spinach porridge for Kiki to let her try. I think I will stick to the rice cereal and bottled food instead. Cooking takes up so much time! Forgive me! I will probably do the cooking thingy when Kiki could sit up firmly.
Second, we went to Sarina's house for Hari Raya visiting. Kiki was not doing well at all. She cried when we stepped into the house, hence we ended up eating at the corridors and spent the whole time trying to bring her into the house in peace without much success.
Third, I went to buy a birthday present for Christopher, get ready the ang bow, get ready the maid and also get Kiki ready for the dinner. Luckily it was held at East Coast where we could just walk across.

No comments:

Post a Comment