Saturday, October 24, 2009

How Now Brown Cow?


Is blending fresh apple not apple puree?
I googled and found this video http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-apple-puree
The apples are being boiled before meshing, and it doesn't look oxidized! Gosh.
The puree I've made is so oxidized that I don't think it serves much nutrients eating it.
I think I really need to research on making baby food.
***
Gosh gosh. Supposed to cook any fruits before feeding.
Sharks. Got to seriously go read up! help!
***
Saving Grace! Avocado need not be cooked. Even for an infant. *phew!
Creamy Banana-Cado Baby Food
Peel and de-pit a ripe avocado. Cut “meat” out and mash with a fork. Peel and mash 1 banana. Place in a blender or food processor and puree until desired texture is achieved. Avocados and Bananas do not need to be cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment