Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hari Raya House Visiting

Starring at..........










The cat!

My customer invited us to his house for Hari Raya celebration. He naturally thought that I would bring Kiki along, which I'm glad I did. To my relief, Kiki was relaxed and even broke into a wide smile when the hosts greeted her. Again, she won them over with her dimples. The wife exclaimed - Han, look! Dimples!
Could it be that Kiki likes Malays? Hum............ I don't think she knows how to differentiate races yet, but now that I reflect, she does seem more cosy with the Malay ladies. Oh, I wonder if she associates them with Kakak... maybe.
So, anyway, Kiki was charming and the people there took turns to hold her.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Kiki looks different from the last time I saw her. She has grown prettier and prettier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture on: "She's staring at......."

    ReplyDelete