Friday, April 17, 2009

Western Food?


The confinement aunty gave me a variety today for lunch. Yummy pork chop with fries!
Yeah! 

I was so hungry, my hands were slightly trembling. I don't know how come I'm so weak. I still feel cold if I don't put on a long sleeve top. They say it is because on a regular basis, I didn't take good care of my health, hence at this time I am exceptionally prone to aches and chill. 

Journaling here is a form of outlet for me. At least I get to write something and stay a little saner. Or else it is very boring to be feeding, eating, resting, reading, bathing, feeding, eating. I am restless and will need some activities to channel my energy so that I can sleep better at night. I had a good night's sleep last night. Thankfully. 



No comments:

Post a Comment