Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Week 3 of 16

Oou yeah! I'm back.

Confinement aunty "allowed" me to wash my hair on Sunday with Lemongrass brew. Little does she know that I had already washed my hair twice. I didn't go all the way to hide it from her, it so happened that she didn't notice and hence I of course will not go highlight it to her. I am liking the way I bathe these days, with the herbal brew and oh so very hot water! It is a luxury to bathe with all the time in the world, slowly and very relaxingly. I hope I have the luxury to continue this indulgence.

This week I start my Javanese Confinement Massage. It is not much different from any normal massage, just that they bind you up like a mummy from the pelvic up to below the boobs. I was very concerned as the womb area is still a little swollen around the stiches but the lady assured me that my wound is fine. You could never under estimate the effects of a massage. On Monday after the massage lady left and after my lunch,, I slept till 5pm, boy was I tired.

Aunt Margaret came over last night. It was very nice of her to come despite her busy schedule as a linen housekeeper at a budget hotel. She bought a lovely set of clothes for Kiki, all gifts are so lovely, they are sweet and tiny. We sent aunt Margaret home later in the night. It was a good excuse also for me to go for a car ride cos I'm really bored to be at home 24/7. Good thing Val brought some magazines over and some DVDs. I guess I can also start to do some packing, you know, get ready for the move some time next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment