Saturday, April 25, 2009

24th April




I guess I may have been a little too anxious as a new mother, I'ld get worried when Kiki "ou ni" (milk spills from the mouth & nose!) I guess it is because as an adult, we know how uncomfortable it is to vomit, hence we associate the discomfort or even pain. My friends tell me that it is common for babies to "ou ni", we just got to burp them properly and also lay them on the side after feeding. I am not sure when to be anxious and when to be relaxed. I should just talk to those mothers more often so that I'll know if what I'm doing is right or wrong, or at least get some feedback.
We are very undecided with whether to get a maid or send Kiki to a nanny. You see,,, we work at Jurong and by the time we collect Kiki in the evenings, it will be very late..... There are pros & cons to these options but most people have discouraged the idea of leaving the baby alone at home with a maid. I guess we will interview a few maids and then decide later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment