Monday, October 8, 2018

Weekend October


Chunky Lobster @ Cathay
Tried it once will do.

This Maki, on the other hand, is rather delicious regardless what kind of combination, you'd almost never go wrong as long as you've got fresh ingredients.


Karaoke Booth. $10 for 30 mins
I didn't go for it because I know that we will take a long time selecting songs as I'm not very well versed with Karaoke songs. Maybe next time will try.
(disappointed girl)


Sunday breakfast with Colin. 
I woke up really late... like 10am? I was sooooo tired. Physically and mentally catching up on my sleep. Recovering from the psychological stress from those phone harassment, now they've moved on to sending me SMS..... despite me having registered with the Do Not Call registry which supposedly prevents unsolicited messages. 


 Many shopping malls are giving free Cotton Candy and Popcorn for Children's Day



 Did you know Lego has Babies?

Wow,,,, GoPro for Hot Wheels. 
Colin says it's to take videos of the cars racing on tracks and to take videos of the cars doing loops.  

Finally able to swim half a length at 1.8m
Yay!
This boy needs more encouragement to build his confidence.


 Aroma Oil infused in the Steamer Iron for your clothes. 
Just add a few drops into the water tank. 
I've always done that for my clothes but have since used cheaper oils because the Young Living oils are too expensive for this kind of daily use. 



I don't quite understand people.
Life has always been unfair, it's either they are ignorant about it or they are angry about it.
Or that I have been so abused by the system that I think nothing of it.
No idea what is what.

No comments:

Post a Comment