Monday, October 1, 2018

Renewing my Life


Bad things happen for Good reasons.
I am hanging in there, praying for those people to lose interest in my mobile number soon.
I have deleted the Whatsapp App so that they will be unable to reach me there.
Also disabled my phone number so that they will be unable to call through.
I take this exercise as a "mobile fast", you know, like doing a diet or food fast, this version is to abstain from using the mobile phone.
Between bearing with some inconvenience versus living with the paranoia of the feeling of being stalked online, I choose to bear with some inconvenience. Hopefully those stalkers will find it unfruitful to try further.

Meanwhile, we are cleaning up our home, one area at a time.

First, it's the kitchen & dinning table.

I told Bren that ultimately, the endgame I have in mind is to be able to have the four of us, sitting down together for meals. We have not done that in a very long time. I want to be able to do just that. Bren was so nice. He did a major cleaning up of the kitchen and re-arranged the dinning table.

Last evening, we all ate together.
It may be such a small thing that many families take for granted.
For me, I am grateful we are arriving closer, together.


Before - was messy

 After - Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment