Monday, October 29, 2018

Humble Happiness


 6.30 in the morning looks like Instagram Logo colours. 



One Super-tight month ahead........ November, brace for it. 

That illegal money lending saga set me back $2K.......  

It is just that I am still dealing with the effects of being harassed. 
and the effects of having to slash all my budgets.
If money were my BF, what do I have to do for him to love me?



 The Papa sends & fetches them from school daily. 
Love takes dedication. 

 He brings them to the Arcade for game practise. 
Without actually using credit or spending money. 
They do the "virtual", virtual practise. 
Breaks my heart, actually. 
The kids have fun in the humblest of ways. 



 Clamping down easy loans feigning on borderline legality



IMHO, they have what they have now because she never gave up.
She kept herself together and she kept them together.
Good things go to those who've been broken.



Have you ever lost a friend just because you had stopped calling?



No comments:

Post a Comment