Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Watching, watching, watched.

I should have learned to be a Literature Teacher.
Then we could talk about films, books and the complexities of life, all day long.

I tell you, I watch tonnes of movies. Some drama series, but tonnes of movies.
Many of which I did not mention them here but I would like to remember what I've watched so I'll try to do a recap.
The Wife-- when is it "teamwork" & when is it taking credit for your gift?



Where are you at the food chain in life?
Will you really arrive at the next level or will you become a more valuable workhorse?
What is a "white voice"?


They say the saddest people are comedians.
Why?
They have so much on their shoulders, "the show must go on", for all the viewers who look up to them for "positive" vibes.



When you'd have to face the consequences of your own heartlessness when tables turn.

Title: Life on Mars

Prosecutor traveled through time, met a team he looked down on.
After going through thick & thin with his new teammates, he had finally gotten the chance to experience friendship & camaraderie.

Will he choose to return to his original world or go to the alternate world where he has no blood relatives but a bunch of newfound friends?



No comments:

Post a Comment