Monday, July 24, 2017

Weekend

I will draw again.
To have a journal is to live it twice. 


Vanity:  Vanity is a private affair. To do it in public is uncouth. 
That includes clipping of nails, picking of teeth, and reapplying of your rouge.


Runaway Chicken Floss Pancake:  Run, Rachael, Run! 
We ran away from home because he was getting grouchy and unreasonable.
He was taking his anger out on poor Rachael.
He was not happy about having to do the laundry over and over and over again while our helper is nowhere in sight.
We had to go to our swim class, so I quickly took Rachael away, we went to the coffeeshop for a snack and we shared one Chicken Floss Pancake. $1.50 second-cheapest on menu.
He is a very nice Dad when he is in a good mood, so we will run when he is in a foul mood and we will stay when he is good again.

 Probiotics. makes me poop. 

 Go look-see, look-see again. 
Give me a breakthrough. I want money, lots and lots of money.

 Shopping for Supreme the poorman's way. 
Hanes' Supreme. T-shirt, socks & paper bag. 


 For Colin. 
Toy boat sprouts water.

The Govt. sent us some CHAS cards after I sent in the household income thingy for my MIL. 
I have little interest in these cards because I had tried to use them where I needed them most (dental) but there wasn't any subsidy for cleaning of teeth. I have no interest to visit private clinics, so basically, the programme just reminds me that I my household is poor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment