Monday, July 31, 2017

Amazon - Fitbit Flex 2


Amazon has this new feature where you pay in your local currency.
I had meant to check its exchange rate when I clicked the orange button but turned out it processed my order instantly!

Luckily, the price on Amazon is still lower than what I the Singapore retailers are selling at. No wonder there have been lots of complaints from local retailers, how are they to compete? (Warehousing, retail outlet rental, staff overheads, operational costs). Furthermore, Amazon does not own any transportation fleets, they outsource delivery. Amazon is now in Singapore. Welcome to the world's richest person.



 I am using these stickers, just to spruce up my work documents.


Yay! We've found a sponsor for our concert performance.
She prefers to remain anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment