Friday, July 22, 2016

He writes!


 I know this is nothing to shout about but I have to tell you honestly that I have to do things very differently when it comes to Colin. This boy is not the cookie-cutter type of boy who picks up reading and writing as you read or write with him. He doesn't give a care and he doesn't pays attention. To put it in another way, he has his own schedule and agendas, and I feel lousy & guilty  that I was unable to engage him or make things fun and engaging for him.

Nevertheless, we had been doing Speech & Drama (at the CC) for a while now. He enjoys the stories and activities there, we would also do some work at home with the materials given. Sometimes it would be a poem, sometimes, colouring and writing stuff. So when Colin finally wrote a few words on his own, I was naturally quite touched. Look at the "t"s, are they like prints? typeface t. Although he starts late, I think he writes well. Hopefully this little boy keeps his enthusiasm and writes finely into the future.

My doodle journal entry-- He writes!
(trying to copy his style)

No comments:

Post a Comment