Thursday, July 7, 2016

Farewell



Farewell to SY again.
Over her resignation, I had an argument with my boss.
I wouldn't have brought this up had he not lament to me that the Finance Manger is whining about having one headcount less. I have commented that she and her alliance should cut the crap and save their complaints about having one headcount less because in the first place, they had contributed to SY's resignation. SY is a simple, humble, person. She does her work diligently, often going the extra mile. She is pleasant and responsible in her work. She is not even "my gang" and I still speak up for her. This is because one must always recognize credit where credit's due. Her fucking gang didn't even make her stay, they want her to go so that they could save themselves. Fuckers.

Because of my frank comments, my boss was very unhappy with me. I did not use vulgar words with my boss lah. Come on. I merely stated that those people should stop their hypocrisies as they were the ones encouraging her to find another job. My boss flew into a rage and asked me to explain myself. I said that they should jolly well be prepared that at this point in time, the Management will not give a replacement headcount, yet they have asked SY to seek for another job before OUR COMPANY CLOSES DOWN. They used fear tactics and sold uncertainty in troubled times to a person who is not just pleasant, but their own. I really hated that. So you tell me, how is that not HYPOCRISY when your trusted aide listens to your advise and then now you come and whine that you can't do without another hand. For me, I would just say that you have to bear the consequence of your doings. My boss was upset because I am usually cordial with him. He doesn't like to hear unpleasant things, especially when I didn't back down and still looked back at him straight in the eyes. I can tell you, if I ever challenge you, it is not a good sight. I hardly behaved like this. This is plain nonsense, plainer than the Century Egg porridge we had.


No comments:

Post a Comment