Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Sunday




 My colleague invite me to her friend's house for BBQ. So I said ok. 
I didn't have to cook nor roast, so I made drinks. 
Gin, tonic water, pomegranate juice and green limes. Too good until I almost white-out. 
I must never, ever drink such drinks after 2 hours of acupuncture and deep tissue massage. I almost fainted after 3 hours of eating and drinking. It only hit when I stood up. So embarrassing on a first meeting! Luckily, they were all drinking people and didn't think too much of my boo-boo. 
So anyway, while I mixed good cocktails, I also spun some music (just Youtube by demand lor) LOL.






 The host gave me a very nice cup of Japanese Tea to let me gather my nerves. 
This tea has very nice fragrance. She says it's only available at some Cold Storage and at Liang Court.. (Meidiya I suppose). I want to get these, I'm sure you'd like these too. 


The host is a good cook. She made cabbage soup and customized some yong tau fu pieces. 
She also marinate and braised kong bak for kong bak pow. 
People who cook will always tell me cooking is easy peasy lemon squeezy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment