Thursday, July 16, 2015

Budget Mommy


So, one week into my shopping stripping; my credit card  (and the other bank card) are still hidden from my view, although I have since carried them with me in my bag, they are both quarantined in a small, name card case. Last weekend was.......... a bit unnerving because I forgot that I don't have cash in the other banks and I had bravely left the ATM card that has money in it, in the office........ So I dug out three $100 notes that I've kept for a long time. Whenever I come across $100 bills with 1823 permutations, I keep them aside. Those are Bren's & my birth dates, and we missed 4D 3rd prize just last week.... 1238.. Anyway, I was thinking to ask my colleague to safe-keep these last two bills that I have, exchange them for $50 notes and when I get my pay in August, I will redeem the notes from her. But that would be A RIDICULOUS THING TO DO in this day and age. So I didn't. Money is, well, money. and a hundred dollars is a hundred dollars. So, till we meet again, my number permutations!

Oh come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment