Monday, April 13, 2015

HK 2015- Day 3 (Ocean Park)

After breakfast, we took the train to - Admiralty Station where there is a kiosk at the bus terminal selling entry tickets to Ocean Park as well as bus tickets. (Bus number 629). 
Next time, we should just get these tickets from the tour desk at the hotel as it would shave 40 mins of queuing time. FYI- the queue at the Park's entrance is even longer, I reckon it would take over an hour if you're getting your tickets at the door.





Bye shades-- I was tired having to hold her shades and then let her put them on when we step indoor, outdoor, indoor, outdoor. So I said - Look, you have to take care of your own belongings. And I hanged her shades on her blouse collar. After one round of indoor aquarium (dark), we lost the pair of shades and couldn't find them back. So, there you go. 



The Panda came out for a leak and we were all happy to watch her pee. 


 My sis would have liked these kind of upside down rides. 
They have quite a number of thrill rides although their theme park is less pompous. 



 Very hot weather! 

 I took a peek at what she wished for -- none other than a dog. 

Misspelled -- "I wesh I hav a Dog ples!" ( I wish I have a Dog, please!)



 Despite her assurance, I didn't want to take the cable car... so we didn't. 
She said in zest - "Everybody's taking it, then how are you going to go up there, walk?"
(Wa lau, so stern lor!)



(this is at their street coffee shop type of old fashioned eatery)  
The Coke was $30HK (S$6!) a can while a bowl of Macaroni cost $14HK (S$2.80). 
Their Soya bean milk was $6HK (S$1.20) a bowl. 
If I were to live there, I might quit Coke!


No comments:

Post a Comment