Tuesday, April 28, 2015

5566



The story about my personal 5566.
The year my dad passed, was a bit tough for me.
In my family clan, my dad "died young". So it was hard for me to come to terms.
But I know should let grief pass and carry on by living well.
So I said to the Universe to give me a kind of a "comfort sign", like saying - It's all right, I'm always here-- that kind of comfort sign. I said that the sign would be 5566. (it was a random number derived by a quick fitting; has to be four digits that are not too common and not too complex).
I am quite darn sure the Universe responded.

I shared my,,,,,, you can call it day-dreaming thoughts or self-talk or mad idea, with my sis. And I swear that more often than not, the appearance of this set of numbers occurred uncannily between us. The other time we went to pay respects to my dad at the temple, and we went for a drink after that, while on the way to East Coast, a car with 5566 plate drove us by.

Last weekend my sis sent me the picture above.

I asked her, what was she thinking of or what was happening around the time she spotted the number. She told me she was OVER THE MOON over a pair of heels she has just bought in preparation for her wedding day. Well, I can see why she is so happy. That pair she bought is almost identical to the pair she dreamed of having. So yes, she was overjoyed and I guess 5566 came to congratulate her. Haha.

So anyway, that was.... Friday night.

Saturday morning as I was walking toward music class with Colin, I was wondering to myself if really 5566 came to seal its message to us or whether I am just plain............... Ally McBeal.
Then, at the car park,,,,,,,,,,, the number showed up to flick my doubt. So I smiled to myself but the chapter didn't end there.

I thought again.... maybe this is the same car that I saw last year. Maybe the car is residential. *you see, my doubt is not easily persuaded.

So I looked up the old photo.

It is a different car.

So there you go, 5566 twice!


No comments:

Post a Comment