Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Fifth Float on a Thursday Night

Last week, I floated again. This time, it was relaxing. But I didn't cross over. However, I wasn't disappointed. I've realised that it is not very right to desire for that tripped state all the time. That would be addictive. I've also realised that there are quite a bit of controversy pertaining to the isolation tank. To be frank, not every user will have an altered mind experience. Most people just find it healing, meditative, quiets the mind, relaxing. It's like giving yourself a break from electronic distractions, and let you sort your thoughts in private. However, for users who may have had an altered experience, first timers may find it mind blowing. Experienced floaters may get used to it. Beginners like me,,,,,,,,, may want more of it. I the West, they tout the isolation tank as giving you a psychedelic experience naturally. ie. without controlled substance. Other than that, they've invited Zen masters to try, and to give feedback. For now, I would just focus on getting a balanced health; float to relax, after all, the Dead Sea has many therapeutic benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment