Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Fourth Float on a Thursday Night

I didn't enjoy my fourth float last week. I don't know why but I just couldn't get into deep relaxation, so basically, I spent 90 minutes letting my thoughts ramble, and rambled they did.
There were too many distractions, it was chilly, I was probably hungry. 

There're no new pictures to show you, beside its lighting changing colours, so I explored the few frames on the walls.

Truth be told, I am still fearful of being afloat in total darkness. Despite me telling myself that no one drowns in the Dead Sea, my illogical thoughts got the better of me.Why is there so much anxiety in me? This is supposed to help me relax and I can't relax into getting relaxed. So finally, I gave up. Every float is an experience, so I just concluded it was ---whatever.




No comments:

Post a Comment