Monday, April 14, 2014

Hong Kong 2014- Let's go!




 (our hairdresser - Desmond, gave the Papa a Mohawk.. )

Originally, we had planned the trip without the Papa coming along because he has to take care of Granny, Grandpa & Charmaine; who are all...... disabled. But one morning last week, at 5am, I suddenly realised that this will be Colin's first holiday and I was afraid I may not be able to handle him for over four hours at confined space. So I begged Brendan to come; and I suggested that he could request two of his aunts to visit on alternate days, afterall we would only be gone for four days. And I asked Maricar to request her friend to do a food-drop, that is to tar-bow packet veggie rice and drop at our door daily. Good thing all of them were willing to assist.

Happy, happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment