Monday, September 23, 2013

Papa, Mama, and one hundred Puppies.

While we were watching the F1 race on TV, she made a sketch.

She entitled this sketch - "Papa, Mama, and one hundred Puppies".

I find the puppies a tad scary,,, almost ghostly because of the hollow eyes, so I dare not look at this sketch prolonged, except for one cute little one that's so adorable.
Can you spot the Papa and Mama?  I asked her, - "do you mean human Papa, Mama or Dog Papa, Mama?"  (because it is not logical to have human papa mama having a hundred puppies)  She replied that it is Human Papa Mama. and I wondered if the "human papa mama" will look any different from the flock of dogs on paper, so I searched for any telling difference and found two of the faces having "human noses" ( "L" shaped noses) indicating they are humans. I am quite surprised about this.
I also asked how some of the dogs have dots on a bib. She said that those are the dogs' food and some of them will stick out the tongues to lick their food. She went on to explain that those dogs who stick out their tongues but have no food on bibs, are just licking their faces.

Waaaaa,,, so much thoughts went into a sketch?    I'm surprised.


And just when I was busying texting my sis about the 100 dogs, Kiki flipped the paper over and drew another dog. (with a man riding on the dog, she said)






2 comments:

  1. Wow. I am impressed with Rachel. Good job. What A1 did recently was he drew 3 houses. One with only windows, one with a door and no window and one with a coloured roof. Then he asked me 'which one has Windows?', 'Which one has door?' and 'which one has color?' And when I answered all correctly, he said 'You did it.' like in Dora. He drew to test me. I think I should blog it down too cos I will forget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, you make our blogs sound like Dumbledore's Pensieve.

      Delete