Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mid Autumn

I had bought two boxes of moon cakes from Breadtalk for the nice packaging rather than its moon cakes, however, the moon cakes turned out not too bad albeit very sweet.


I prefer these traditional coloured-flim lanterns over those noisy, plastic inflatable ones but well, that's just me. We went to my Grandpa's place to celebrate the mid autumn festival which, in my memory, had always been fun. Unfortunately, the night was marred by my aunt's outburst and a string of senseless verbal abuse that reminds me nothing has changed over forty years. No, indeed there had been a vast improvement in her state-control but overall, it still sucked and I am glad that I worry no more or perhaps I care no more because time and energy are so scarce, I need to spend them wisely. Pai-seh that Ken witnessed some of the family's dirty linens but well,,,,, shit happens.


(post entry)  this photo was taken just before we headed to the park.


1 comment:

  1. No worries. I'm already prepped. Ling told me stories all the time.

    ReplyDelete