Friday, October 28, 2011

Toys

Steph was so thoughtful she went to find "red, black, white" toys but these range of toys seem to be less available here these days! I have went to several major departmental stores but could only find a snail (and it is not solely monotone). So anyway, Steph gave us the old ones she has, which was really great.


Rubbery book for bathtime, Kiki took it to the bathtub the next day.



Oh, my birthday gift came early. =)





A handsome set for Colin. Just nice for Christmas / Chinese New Year.





An electronic book. Supposedly for Colin but Kiki is enjoying it more. Probably because it is bilingual and she hardly hears Mandarin besides while in school. I am going to enrol her into purely Chinese lessons next year, so that I can learn along with her! Brush up my Chinese and Mandarin too.

2 comments:

  1. oh, is the electronic book available at Toys 'R Us in Singapore? I will buy one in Nov. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my friend said most major dept stores and toys r us would have this. FisherPrice.

    ReplyDelete