Sunday, October 30, 2011

Life's Great, Thank You!

Bren & I rarely fight these days but The Pram was one odd subject that we fought over.
Originally I had wanted to get a "gungho" stroller, you know, those type that has a basket placed at a higher position so that you don't have to bend to carry the baby, but they cost an average of $1,200 and so he doesn't agree and I also couldn't bring myself to buy one although I do want one. So, I thought I would compromise and get a regular Combi that was on sale at Isetan but when I brought Bren to see it, he disagreed again (!) Probably due to the cost being $499 but we got into a cold war over this and didn't buy a pram at all. Eventually, I relented and told him to get the one we found at Giant Supermarket which was selling at ten cents below $100. I was not thrilled but relented because we need a pram. But due to the recent changes in our lives, we were both too busy to go to the store to get it. Miraculously, my friend YC asked us to collect the "Sarong Bouncer" that she is loaning to us and also gave us this mint condition pram. (wow!!!) Combi is a above-average, good performing make, I can tell you.


(Same colour theme as Kiki's very old pram. This could be a very old edition but it is as good as new and we, especially me, are thrilled and thankful that the Universe sent us this in kindness from our old friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment